Enrique Cordero 10/28/16

          Today was a nice day to be in the IT department. In the morning, I helped Santino get settled at a new desk because to his surprise someone was sitting in the usual spot form the Ideal Steel intern. After that I went to Sean to see what tasks he had for me today. We worked on refurbishing an old computer but we were sadly unsuccessful. Even though we could not completely restore the computer, it runs smoothly enough for web browsing and to get work done. After this, we proceeded to go to our first meeting of the day. The meeting was to bring awareness to speak up about people doing unsafe things and to not be afraid to question people's safety. When the first meeting was done, we had ten minutes to prep for our second meeting of the day with the admin office. When the meeting was over we had to fish a cord through a wall to hook up the printer for the admins. After I went fishing I made sure that the admin printer was fully functional and went back to Sean to look for more tasks. Then my lunch break came about and I had a time to relax alone in the office. After lunch, Sean and I fiddled with a receiver to transmit an image to a different screen without a cord. When that was over Sean and I prepared for our last meeting of the day with Frank. The meeting was focused on cyber security and the measures we need to take to ensure that we are never attacked. After the meeting ended I headed back to my desk to do my blog and tidy up my desk a bit. 
          I am not going to Homecoming this year. There are very minor reasons that I chose not to go to many school dances and things of that nature. I like to stay warm in a blanket and ready to fall asleep rather than go to a hot/sweaty dance where I may or may not enjoy myself. At times, I agree that parties and dances are fun but only when all my friends are there with me. I rarely like to go to dances.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog