10/26/16 Jose Sandoval

A person that I look up to is my mother because she has done so much for me these past years. She is hard on me because she knows that I can be successful in life and she want me to do better in life so I don't struggle as much like her. My mom is my hero and I look up to her but I don't like to show it and she gets mad. My mother is a very hard worker and she would do anything for me and my sister, that's why I appreciate her so much. My mom has taught me to be responsible, and respectful towards others, I'm glad that she has helped me out these years even in school and right now she is trying to finish school which makes me really proud of her. I want to make my  mom happy, she deserves it and I am grateful to have a mom like her. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog