11-28-11 Tylah Fortson

Today was a busy day for me. I started off in Accounting where I did some filing for Jennifer and did some of Yehya's filing even though he isn't here. Then For Jennifer, I seperated some papers and after that, she asked for me to do something new which was to call some people and ask about the invoices we  have yet to recieve. For some reason I was nervous but tried it anyways. After the second call, I was pretty much done with it but later on I figured that calling people is better than filing any day. Next though, I came back for work from Keli and she gave me a case full of CD's in which I had to go through to make sure they all worked. Most of them did  but a few and no offense to my supervisior ,whom is what any intern could ask for, but that was the most boring job that  I have been givin yet.:) Then of course after I finally finished the first case, here comes Keli with another that seems to contain even more CD's than the first! But thankfully, by the time I was able to really get started I had to do my blogpost. Anyhow, I helped with the mail today, chatting along with Linda and Edna and earlier I had stapled some papers together for Amanda. I did alot of work today and had some fun every now and  then. Maybe, just maybe if I continue to do well here at Ideal Group I might be able to take a summer interning job, which is my number one goal. One can only hope!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog