11/17/11

Today was fun. I started off doing the mail for Contracting from yesterday, but my tutor, Andrea, came without me knowing she was coming. She and I talked about the things I was having trouble with in math. She helped me do my homework and review the things I didn't know. We started
 talking about my future, what I wanted to be, what University I wanted to attend and especially grades, it was a long talk but it was worth it because I learned new things. I thought Andrea was going to be a mean tutor but she ended up being a cool, nice person. She left and I went to Yesi to do some new folders for new hired employment. I didn't finished because lunch came, and Yesi, Linda and I went to a restaurant. We came back and I went to Edna to do the mail again, then I went upstaris and finished my task and mailed some papers and checks. Overall my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog