11/7/11

Today is Monday, so usually that tells you it's a busy day. As always when I first get here I check my e-mail to see what I need to start off doing. After I finished that I had some task on my desk to complete. Once I was finished with all those task I made some packages for this meeting Frank and Loren had, I also set the conference room. By that time is what lunch, I went to my moms for lunch as usual. As I got back I seen the mail had not come yet, so I entered some contacts and asked Loren for his receipts. Once I put that information in, I called Mary Sue back with some additional information about the guest attending. Finally around three thirty I will say the mail came. It took about an hour to sort it out, get it all stamped, and ready so Sean and Edna can process them in the computer. Now, I am just writing my blog and seeing what I will be doing next..... Today went by so fast, when you are busy doing your work time tends to go by really fast, that is why I like to keep myself occupied with lots of work. Oh yes, I did learn a new thing at work today, Kelly taught me how to mail big packages, I had to mail a picture to....hmmm I believe his name was Steve? I'm not really sure. But that was what I leaned today, my day could have gone better if......the mail would have come a little earlier because it gets frustrating especially on Monday's if the mail doesn't come on time, knowing there is a whole entire bucket full of mail. But we got it all done in time. Work was busy, but when I leave my night is going to be crazy, I am leaving for Texas tonight and I have still not packed or gotten anything ready. Wish me luck on that one. Well goodnight and see you when I get back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog