11-4-11 Tylah Fortson

Today really challenged me on patience. Patience with myself and my work. I am really not used to sitting down for hours just typing and making spreadsheets all day, so after the first thirty minutes has gone by and im still not finished with my work I get  fustrated with myself. But today I used that energy to try and come up with different ideas to help me move faster. To get the work done faster ,without any mistakes, and I did. So that was a major accomplishment for me because I had about three spreadsheets lined up for me in one day. But luckily I finished it all before it even hit two. Other than that though I got to go out for lunch once again with Keli, Brian, and Amanda for Middle Eastern which was delicious. So I am leaving today happy and satisfied with my work and today overall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog