Osmara Zarate

I had a feeling that today was going to be a busy day, but I love busy days. I started of my day mailing out thank you packets to some of the DHDC sponsors. It was a task that had to be completed before the mail came so it could be sent out, luckily I finished in time. Then I created an event folder and a flyer. I had lots of fun making the flyer. After that I gathered some things for the safety meeting. Since there was a lot of work to be done out in the shop, the meeting was rescheduled to tomorrow. During lunch Amanda and I went for a coffee, then I helped Edna with the mail as soon as I got back. After the mail, I had to create a shedule for my life. It was probably one of the hardest task all day. I printed three copies when I finished and taped them to my desk and Amanda's. My last and ongoing task was to search keywords in Google and find their ranking. I'm not done since it's a pretty long list and I started at the end of the day, but I will continue to work on it next week. Overall my day was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog