11/21/11

Today was great. I came to Ideal and waited for Linda or Yesi come in. While I was standing, waiting for them I practices Latin on my iPad. Linda came and she made me do some PDPM or hard dollar folders, I put them in order and filed them. Later, Mrs. Rowe, the priciple of the the school of DCR, Mr. Khory, the president of the school, and 3 other seniors came for a meeting which I didn't know about. I joined the meeting and talked about how to get scholarships and how great was to have the iPad to help us for school and especially for the ACT test. The meeting was over and I started by helping Yesi with some payroll papers after that I did my homework. Lunch came and Yesi went to bring me a Torta which was pretty good. I finished and started to help Edna for the mail like always but this time since it was Monday it was a lot of mail, so we had a hard time. I finished and went upstairs to help Yesi on some new hire folders, I filed them and I finished. Overall my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog