November 1

Talk about the world ending in 2012, were has it gone? How did we get to November so soon? I need to start focusing more on what I need to do for myself before time runs out....Just a sidenote. Work was usual, except now instead of worrying about the Dream Maker's Gala Event, I have to worry about thank-you letter's and making sure everyone who participated in the even gets recognition. Other than that I did do the mail but not with Edna with Osmara. My day went well I can say overall, it was a strong 9! Now, it's winding down to five o'clock and i'm getting ready to gto home, I am still recovering from the event. Yeah, I know it's been five days since the event but man event planing and making sure things are together is tough. So glad that is not my real job. Well it was fun, but now it's time to read this to Sylvia and Amanda and pack up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog