November 28, 2011

I've been out for about 2weeks, but I feel as if I have never left. Work was as usual, helped Edna with the mail, entered some contacts, and put in receipts. My trip to Texas was okay, can't complain. Holidays were good as well, we went to my boyfriends mom's house first then he headed to my mom's for my thanksgiving. It was nice, lots and lots of good food. Now, it's back to work! I got a puppy while I was in Texas, she's a blue pitt. Her name is Hindu. Since I did not work Thanksgiving week, I stayed at home and played with her. She is a big responsibility as a child and I think having her will teach me how to stay on tracked and responsibility. A puppy is like a new born and work in some ways, you always learn new things and have some challenges. Well, this is my blog for the day, now it's off to Hindu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog