Tylah Fortson-11-18-11

Today started off simple. I came in and bound some papers for Sylvia, which of course took me little to no time at all. Then I did some deleting for Keli and Brian on an excel spreadsheet which wasn't boring. After that was all done I went to Gary for something to do. Of course I did the same thing as usual. Put some papers in order, Scanned them and put them into their right virtual folders in the computer. But after lunch was when my day really sped off. By that time I had to finish work for Gary, Yehyah, and Sean and help with the mail. Of course, the type of genius I am, I finished it all before it even hit 3:30. My day was fun. I talked and worked with Yehyah and had Gary and Keli helping me with my math, thank goodness, and  everyone congradulated me on my well earned 3.2 gpa. Today was a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog