Richard Zarate - DRIVEN

   My day was great, after I got off the bus, I went to Surplus. I had to wait for a while because Gary was busy and there were no computers for me to use. After Gary was done, he let me use his computer so I could change some of the labels of the items on Ebay. I did a couple before I had to move computers. I sat at another desk and Gary had me work on a spreadsheet. I had to add the quantity of items recieved. The task was easy and I finished it real quick. I continued to work on the item labels on Ebay until lunch. I had lucnh with Eriuqe, after lunch I went back to Surplus. I continued to work on the items on Ebay. I did a couple before I started to write my blog. My day went by pretty fast.
   Driven is a magazine where they recognize the people who have had an impact on the automotive industry. Frank and Jesse Venegas were featured in DRIVEN. Frank talked about his family, he talked about how his grandfather left to go get a $5 an hour job. Hid dad and grandfather wanted him to become an engineer at Ford. He didn't live to the dream and became an entrepreneur instead. I got to learn more about Frank's family. The Venegas legacy is still going strong, both hid kids, Linzie and Jesse are outstanding individuals. Linzie's marketing skills caught Google's attention, Jesse is the vice president and general manager at Ideal Setech and the Ideal Group. Frank is very proud of his children, soon it'll be their turn to take the business to the next level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog