Enrique Cordero 12/17/15


 

                Today was very good and well-paced. In the morning I sat down in what usually is Alexandra’s desk and started to do scans. After an hour or so of doing scan Kelly and I talked about colleges and different career path I would like to take. I really wanted to get into engineering until I found that there was much paperwork and I overall decided my major would be video game design. When lunch came around I was very surprised to see an immense line leading to one of the conference rooms. Today was a day where to company brought lunch to all and I served myself some pizza and salad. After lunch I worked on making a logo for Ideal Steel, which led to some different designs I came up with. After that the rest of my day consisted of finishing the left over scan of the week.

            With the holiday season rapidly approaching people receive gifts that can move mountains. A gift that could keep on giving could be something as little as food or gifts to children in need. Those children, for one, could be our next engineers and doctors. Those kids, upon receiving their food or gifts, could carry that memory throughout their entire life. Then when they get older they could feel the need to give back to others.  Just simple things like that could give someone happiness that could last a lifetime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog