Enique Cordero 12/10/15


         What it means to give back is to not be selfish with anything and to help others in any way they need help. If you might have something you don’t use nor need you could give it to someone who does. I could, right now, give back to my community by not only helping myself but others with food. With all the canned food drives happening in various places anyone, including myself, can give people food. I could help my neighborhood by picking up litter on the streets so that our community looks as brilliant as the people. I could join student council to help make changes, for the better, at my school.  Like others at my school, I could make kids be more enthusiastic about school and gain money for the school or charity by hosting dress down days at a small fee.

            My day was full of work and I made myself very productive. In the morning I walked in and I looked for Jennifer so I could check in. Once I did that I had to learn a new way of scanning different purchase orders. Once I had effectively learned this, I found it fairly easy and followed the steps. These scans took as long as the other kind, if not longer. When it was almost time for lunch Sylvia came into the office and told me I was to do a different task after lunch. When lunch came around I quickly ate my food because I wanted to finish a part of my homework. As I finished I played music and relaxed until the end of my lunch. After lunch I went upstairs and did my new task of making Christmas Promotional Items. These consisted of a mug, a flash light, and a knitted cap. It took me almost an hour and forty minuets but I finished all the items. By then it was three o’clock and time to do my daily blogs. Once upon finishing my blog I packed up and waited for the bus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog