Richard Zarate 12/17/15

   Today was a good day. When I got off the bus, I went to Surplus. I changed into some work clothes and went to Gary for some work. Gary asked me to continue on the task that me and Christopher were working on. I had to replace an item number with the Surplus item number. I was told that I was allowed to work for Ideal Surplus on Christmas break. Steve confirmed with me and told me to make sure I have my permits filled out. I continued working on the list until lunch.
   For lunch, Ideal bought the workers pizza. I ate lunch and talked to Pat, Sylvia, Loren, and Jesse. After lunch, I went back to Ideal Surplus and worked on the list. While I was working, Gary asked me to remove some items from Ebay. He gave me a list and I had to search them and remove them.
After I finished, I continued on my list and then I wrote my blog. My day was good and I look forward to coming back next week to work with the other interns.
 
   Our blog topic is how one blessing can help others. I am blessed to be an intern at the Ideal Group. The people at Ideal have helped a lot, people such as Frank, Amanda, and Sylvia have helped me and my family a lot. Ideal made me focus more on my education and my future. I never saw myself going to college, but Ideal Group changed that. Now I'm in the National Honor Society, Robotics, Dollars for Scholars, and the Student Council. Ideal Group made me realize that education is very important. I've met many freshman at Cristo Rey and talked to them about the importance of education. I've told them to focus on school and to do well. I don't want these students to regret not doing well in the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog