Enrique Cordero 12/3/15


           What I have learned from this article is that the Venegas family is more involved with Ideal than I had thought. I learned that Jesse is going to be the heir to the business. I thought Frank was fifty years of age and it turns out he is sixty-two. I also didn’t know that they wanted to build a second bridge to Canada, making traffic immensely shorter. Also that Jesse is a very brilliant man like his father. A magazine like “DRIVEN” is a favorable idea because it informs other of people who are impacting this world, for the better, and tells you their story. Also many people are uninformed about great beginnings that have happened out of nowhere. It is an inspiration to everyone who picks up this magazine. People that need to read this are people that think nothing of themselves and young entrepreneurs who want to make something great. They should read this because it will motivate them to do incredible things.   

            My day went by pretty quickly and smoothly. I started off doing scans and I did scan all the way up to lunch -by then I had finished all the scans in the box. For lunch I decided to relax since this week has been pretty stressful at school. I ate my lunch and headed back to work. I started to continue working on an Excel sheet for Alexandra, until they needed help with some envelopes upstairs. It took me exactly an hour to do and I went back to my desk. At three I read the “DRIVEN” articles about Mr. Venegas and Jesse and did my blog. I was excited for the new bridge to Canada, Jesse and Frank want to build because I would really love to go to Canada to visit. When I finished, I said bye to my co-workers and waited for the bus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog