A New Year! by Richard Zarate

   When the bus dropped me off, I went to go get a coffee in the main building and then walked to Surplus. I went to ask Gary for work, but he told to me to check with Phil first. Phil had nothing for me to do, so I continued to work on the items on Ebay. The items have a different label and we have to put our item number. Me and Christopher have been working on this list for about a month. The list has a hundred pages and each page has two-hundred items. I worked on the list until lunch. I stayed in building b because it was cold outside and I didn't feel like walking.
   After lunch, I wen back to my desk and continued to work. I ran into a couple of issues because the computer sometimes doesn't load the list of items. It did this about three times while I was working. I was able to get a few pages done before I had to stop and write my blog. My day was great, I was able to get some work done.
   For the month of January, me and Enrique had to create some blog topics for us and the fellow interns. We decided that we would make a couple of topics each of us and decide which ones to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog