01/28/16 by Richard Zarate

   When Enrique and I arrived at Ideal Group, we went inside the main building and made coffee. After we made coffee, I went to Ideal Surplus. I sat down on the front desk and started working on the Ebay listing. It took a while because the page would open. After the page opened, I started working. I did about a page before Jose told me that Sylvia wanted me to meet her in the main office. I grabbed my coat and went to the main building. Sylvia told me that I was going to have a meeting with her, Linda, Sarah, Mrs. Rowe and Mr. Khoury.
   The meeting took place at Detroit Cristo Rey. I met with Mary Alice from General motors and Jennifer Dowd from NWF Eco School program. The meeting was about bringing a new program to the school called Eco-Schools USA. The program really seemed interesting and would fit perfectly with Cristo Rey's Green Paws and Cadillac urban Gardens. After the meeting, we went to lunch. I came back from lunch and continued to work on the Ebay listings. My day was pretty great and interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog