Enrique Cordero 1/7/16

              The aspects of myself I want to keep in 2016 are my child at heart feelings. This is because they help with my stress, they make me feel appreciative of what I have, and they make me feel happy because of the little things in life. Whenever I feel like a kid again all of my every day, adult, worries disappear. I make myself feel like how I did when everything was much simpler. Also when I was a kid I didn’t have much and I held everything dear to me. When I remember those nostalgic days I remember a time where I never paid for my own things and money was just paper. Every time I was given something as small as candy, my day instantly changed, but now I worry about my appearance. Back when I was a kid everything was much simpler and it was easier to be happy.   

            Today was a very soothing day. In the morning I felt a cool and crisp wind to wake me up. I walked in to get a cup of smooth & creamy coffee. I asked where I would sit and in for the rest of the day. I ended up sitting in the productive marketing office. My morning consisted of doing scans and about twenty minutes of learning how to use a coffee maker. Lunch soon came about and I sat down listening to music as I ate silently. After lunch I had many scans to do but Alex asked if I wanted to do an excel sheet for her. Willingly I accepted to start the sheet but I only had two hours. It was pretty tedious but a little swifter than doing scans due to their large quantities. When ten passed three came about I walked over to building A and memorized the topic, thus ending my day in peace with my last cup of steamy coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog