Enrique Cordero 1/28/2016

My Christmas break was pretty ordinary if anything. Mostly, when I wasn’t working, I just stayed home and relaxed. On Christmas I opened some clothes (gifts from my family) and bought myself some Christmas presents. My family and I were together as well and I calmly celebrated the occasion. For the next couple of days I worked, ate, slept, and repeated. On New Year’s my family and about three others all ate together and celebrated the holiday extremely loud. The last days were full of relaxation and sadness because of school rapidly approaching.

            Today I felt extremely helpful, attacking a huge PO scan pile. In the morning I made two full pots of coffee. After I had served myself some of the coffee, I went straight to the intern computer for scanning. I had gotten a bit tired of depending on Jennifer to split documents for me so installed a pdf splitter so that the other interns and I will be able to split the documents on our own. Having successfully accomplished this I did scans faster fast and faster until lunch came strolling around. I ate and relaxed during my lunch period. After my lunch period I did a bit more scans until Alex came up to me with an excel sheet I worked on last week. I worked on that but I also had to stop due to the fact that I haven’t done my blog. I finished my blog and then waited for the bus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog