Enrique Cordero Thursday 1/21/2016

            The most extraordinary year that I remember is either 2015 or 2014. This is because I accomplished many personal feats. I had worked hard and I set my GPA to a solid 3.8, which had surpassed my expectations. I had somewhat discovered what I wanted to do in the future, computer science and other things like it. Lastly I had incredibly changed my weight by working hard and exercising. Those years have severely changed and modeled who I am today and I will continue to look back upon them because of my great developments throughout those years.

            Today was pretty casual for me. In the morning I accompanied Richard to go make some coffee. When we had finished we parted ways and I headed for another day of work. I sat down in Erika’s old desk and began on some scans. The process was a bit slow because the computer did not have a splitter like the others. But still with the help of Jennifer I steadily did my scans. When lunch came around I decided to relax for a bit because the exams from this week have been leaving me pretty exhausted. After lunch I went back to work on the scans but at around one thirty I had been assigned a different task. It was another spreadsheet Alexandra need some help on. Gratefully, I did her task until it was time for me to do my blog. After I did my blog I waited for the bus alongside “Pretty Ricky”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog