1/7/16 by Richard Zarate

   Today I started off my day by continuing the Ebay list. I worked on the list for a while. It usually takes about two minutes to do three items on the Ebay list. I was able to get about 2 pages done before lunch. I had lunch at my desk and did some homework as well. After lunch i continued to work on the list. Gary told me that me and Chris only have about 20% of the list done. I was able to do about another page and a half before stopping and writing my blog.
   Procrastination is a huge problem with students during the school year, especially during midterms or finals. Many students don't take these exams serious, the exams are worth 20% of their semester grade. The reason many students procrastinate is because they find studying boring and rather do something else they'll enjoy. There are many ways to beat procrastination and they're not hard to do. Sometimes you just need a little motivation to get you started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog