Enrique Cordero 1/14/16

            Some ways that I have personally encountered were going to sleep when not needing to, day dreaming, and wishing that all my assignments/studies just magically finished. What usually makes me procrastinate is having a long and tedious day – the type of day that drags on for an eternity at a time. Though I occasionally still carry out those idiosyncrasies, I mostly think of my grades and my future. I want to succeed today and later on. If procrastination gets in the way of that, then I would really rather go on without it.

            My day was pretty decent and well spent. In the morning I had a cup of coffee and went to go look for any tasks. I found Stephan and we talked about the uses of Fabtrol. Then within a couple of minutes I asked to organize a couple plans. He agreed, and for about an hour I organized some construction plans. When I finished I moved on to scans but it took a while to get started because I needed to get a program that could split documents for me. Eventually I got it on a computer and for a couple hours I did scans. When lunch came around I ate and took the chance to finish up some homework due tomorrow. For the rest of the day I did scans and my daily blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog