its friday


Today at Ideal I started my day by checking my email and seeing if there was anything for me to start on before I headed upstairs. I had no new emails so I went to the project manager’s office and I asked the guys if they had anything for me to do. Steven gave me some POs to hand to Virginia to enter and I gave Burt the delivery papers to check when they had arrived. Afterwards I saw that Amanda was back and I was happy to see her since she was gone for a while.

                After I came back and there wasn’t anything for me to do so I went to the accounting office and I helped Ideal Setech since Kelly was not here today. When lunch came the guys I went out to eat and had a talk about me going to school and working during the summer. I had a lot of choices to think about and also what I wanted to do during the summer. When we came back I went to my desk to finish my work. When my day was coming to an end Amanda, being the helpful person that she is, got me registered for everything that I need to attend college. I am very excited but also scared. I can’t wait to see what school is going to be like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog