1-15-14 by Richard Zarate

 Today when I went to my desk, I saw that Alex wasn't here, so I went to go ask Amanda for some work. She assigned me mailers to do. I started to work on the labels. I went to go ask Amanda a question about the mailers and I continued to work on the labels and then went to lunch. I only took a 45 minute lunch break and I went back to my desk and started to write my blog.
  After my lunch break, I continued working on the mailers. I printed out the mailers and put them on the postcards. I was about to stamp the postcards but it had low funds.I asked Sylvia for some work and she told to put some flyers of the garden in piles of ten and give them to Bonnie. My day was slow, but productive.

  What is my favorite book? My favorite book is Frankenstein. I read the book this year for English class. At first I thought the book was going to be boring, but it was actually good. The story Frankenstein starts with a character name Robert Walton writing letters to his sister about his journey to the North Pole. One day he finds a person named Victor Frankenstein. Victor starts to tell his story. Victor was born to a rich family. At the age of 4, his mom adopts a girl who will soon be his wife. Victor wants to know the secret of life. He creates a creature, but is scared of him. He doesn't know that the creature has emotion and feeling like a human. The creature gets angry at humans and starts to kill. He killed Victor's younger brother, his best friend, and his wife. Victor chases the creature in the North Pole and later dies. The creature never wanted this to happen. He wanted to be loved, but received hatred. The creature kills himself at the end. I like this story because it's nothing like some of the movies. It had great vocabulary and plot. Once I picked up the book, I couldn't put it down. The creature had a great story and showed how his vengeance started. This is my favorite book.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog