Jacqueline Perez - Full Day Back



Jacqueline Perez - January 13, 2014
            Today is my full day back to work after Christmas break. I was here last Tuesday but I left early because of the weather. I missed coming to work and seeing my co-workers. Today I worked with different people that I won’t usually work with.
            In the morning I worked with Jennifer and I filed for Warren and Defiance. Later on I worked for Sylvia and put seeds in envelops with the help of Christopher. As soon as I finished that I took my lunch. I ate a peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich with a side of crackers. After lunch, I filed a little bit and then helped Theresa with filing checks into binders. Finally I scanned credit memos and credit applications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog