1-22-14 by Richard Zarate

Today, when I got here, I mailed out the postcards from last week. After I finished I went threw my email. I went to go ask Amanda for some work and she assigned some mailers to do. The mailers only took an hour to do. Later Amanda came and asked me to change the poster on a frame. After I finished changing the poster, I finished the mailers and put them on postcards and sent them out. Then it was time for lunch.
 I gave my sister some money to go get us some tacos for lunch. I ate my lunch quick and I was bored, so I asked Amanda if I could have a short lunch break. She told me yes and she asked if me and Osmara could clean the conference room and clean Frank's awards. We cleaned the awards on the shelf, then the one's by the window, then we cleaned the tables.  After we finished, we cleaned  Frank's bathroom. We took out the candles and we put them in the cave. I went back to my desk and I started to write my blog. One of my email's said to make a resume. I asked for Osmara's and Amanda's help. My day was good and productive

 What is one of my favorite quotes. My favorite quote is
I am the punishment of God...
if you had not committed great sins,
God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. 
By Genghis Khan
I love this quote because it's a quote of punishment. Someone would use this quote against a enemy or villain. I heard this quote from a movie called "Blood and Bone."  The main character said it when he was talking to the antagonist. The quote means to me that a person has done bad stuff to others and God sent a person to stop them. This is one of my favorite quotes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog