Friday!

Today was a pretty good day. I really wasn’t feeling good today so I tried to suck it up and get through the day. I really didn’t do a lot of tasks but it kept me busy at least. I walk to my desk and I saw my check since I worked my vacation days and dedicated my days off working. I put the check aside and I started to file PDPM and hard dollar folders. When I was done, there were invoices to file. Everything from 2013 invoices folders got filed away so since all this invoices were from 2014 I had to make new folders for them. It took me a while to get it done.
Lunch came and I wasn’t really hungry, I wasn’t feeling good so I didn’t have any appetite. I just went to the machine down to the shop and got something to drink. I was with Jose, but they called him to go out to lunch, so I pretty much had lunch alone.
When was done with my lunch it was early, but I got to work to get things done faster. When I was done with my task I filed invoices and mail some out for Bonnie. Then I went to my desk and I saw more PDPM and hard dollar folders to file. Overall, my day went good.\\\
Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog