Its the Weekend

I love working on Fridays, not only because my day goes by fast and the weekend is coming up but because I always have a great time at work. I started of my day by going to the Project Managers office and being my work. I had to convert a bunch of files to PDFs. I then went to lunch and it was nice of the guys to buy pizza so I had a full stomach all day.
  At lunch I had a nice conversation with Jose Patino about our future and where we would be in a couple of years. We told each other that no matter what we will finish school and become successful in our lives.When lunch ended, I went back to work and printed a few drawings for Steve so that he could send them out to the shop. Overall my day went great and I couldn't ask for a better job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog