01/17/14

Today was a productive day. I started by doing material checks in the morning. I was surprise it wasn’t a lot this time, but I finished them early. Then I took them to Rachael, but she wasn’t in her office, so I went up stairs and put them aside for a while. Bob wanted me to scan his business cards, so I had to install it in my computer, it took me a while to get it done.
            Lunch came I went downstairs to the conference room with Jose. I wasn’t that hungry so I just got chips and something to drink. We had good talk for a while, but it was time to get to work.
            I went upstairs and started to file invoices from last week. It was a lot to do but I finished them all. I also filed insurance for Bonnie since she left early in the day. Overall, my day went great.
            Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog