Richard Zarate 01-29-14

  Today when I arrived here I greeted Linzie and Amanda. I asked Amanda for some work and she assigned me to do some labels. I did the labels and printed them out. While I was putting the labels on the postcards, we ran out. I told Amanda and she told me she was going to order some more. Amanda asked me if I can pass out the 2014 Chairman Vision & President's Priorities magazine to the first and second floor. After I finished, I mailed out the postcards that I finished, and I showed Amanda my resume. She told me that I needed to do some changes.
 I ate lunch for only 15 minutes and I started fixing my resume. After I finished fixing it, I took it to Amanda ans she told me she was going to check it. I went upstairs to check if they needed help. i started to do some filing and when I finished, Bonnie asked me if I wanted to file some different stuff. I said yes and she showed me how to file by job numbers. I did it fast and Bonnie gave me some chocolate.My day was very productive and I got to learn something new.

What is my favorite things to do. My favorite thing to do is playing sports. I like to play soccer, football, and going fishing. I like to play soccer because it's competitive and fun. I play with my brother and my friends. When its winter, we go play indoor soccer. It's fun to make awesome goals and to do tricks.I like to play football with only my friends. We used to played football in 8th grade. It was fun, until one day one of my friends got a seizure. I like to go fishing because it's fun and relaxing. It calms me down when I have a bad day and it's fun catching some fish. The best part of fishing is when you reeling in a big fish, either it's a bass jumping in the air or a giant catfish pulling you in. In my family I have the record for the biggest large-mouth and small-mouth bass,roach, bluegill, sauger, and rock bass. One day I want to catch a big Flathead catfish like my dad. These are my favorite things to do    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog