Chris Lara 1/13/13



Chris Lara 1/13/13
Today was a very organized day.
Today, my tasks were organized and planned out. When I walked into the office, I began my work and was satisfied.
I began on a sheet that described my goals, achievements, and objectives for the 2013 to 2014 year. I hit all the key points on which Sylvia was asking for and showed her my final result. She talked to me about it and gave me suggestions and tips on how to improve. We discussed the information and I took notes.
After, I worked on my part of the presentation for the meeting on Wednesday. On Wednesday, Sylvia, Osmara, and I will be going to a General Motors Supplier Partnership meeting concerning the sustainability in and out of the company. We were invited to this meeting because of our work with recycling many materials in the garden and the garden bins themselves. I worked on some flyers that were going to be passed out.
My main focus in the meeting would be to interest the people to organize a corporate service day with their company. I included the benefits and activities in the garden, on the flyer I made. I gave the flyer to Sylvia and she told me the changes I had to make. The changes were not drastic, such as changing words and logos.
I had a great day today and I am looking forward to tomorrow and Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog