TGIF

Today was a good Friday at Ideal. It felt like I haven’t been here for a while, since I didn’t work last Friday. I first started filing insurance papers for Bonnie. Then I went downstairs with Amanda, we had a good talk about school and life. When I went upstairs, I was done filing, Maria told to file some PDPM and hard dollar folders. I was done, then Bob and Kevin wanted me to scan business cards for them. Kevin gave me 40 of them and Bob gave me a folder with a lot of cards, I knew it was going to take me all day so I got started as soon as possible.
Lunch came and I wasn’t that hungry, so I went to machine down the shop and got me chips and a drink. I took my lunch and a little free time. It was time to get going so I continued scanning cards.
Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog