10/14/2014 by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, I went to my desk. Alex left me some work to do. I started by putting labels on postcards. Then I updated the mailer list, and later I mailed out the postcards. After I finished, I did some scans, I had to save them to the system and Sugar. After I finished, it was time for lunch.
 My mom brought me some tacos from Tacos Veloz and they were delicious. After lunch, I started to add to the Subway spreadsheet. I got to finish Ohio, New Jersey, and Connecticut. I asked Amanda for some work and she asked me to make a folder for some papers. Then she gave me a spreadsheet to do. I had to search for a product and see if Ideal Surplus were in the first five. Today was a great day.

  Yesterday I met Paul Blavin, James and Patricia London. All the Ideal Group interns had to give a presentation. Paulina went first, then Chris, Jackie and then me. I was pretty nervous about giving my presentation. I felt I did good. After the presentations we gave our guests some tours about Detroit Cristo Rey. Me and Jackie took Patricia and Chris and Paulina gave tours to Paul and James. 
  Patricia talked to us about college. I told her that I wanted to stay in state. She told me that I should consider it, college will be one of the only time where I'll be able to do stuff. I told her that I wanted to stay close to my family and she told me that I should go to the college I want to go and my mom might suffer those 4 years but it'll be worth all the trouble when I graduate. After the tour we ate a sandwich from the Detroit Institute of Bagels. The meeting ended at 1:00 p.m. It was a great meeting, I have more to think about college now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog