10/28/14 by Richard Zarate

 Today when I got here, I went to sit on Osmara's desk. I started my day by doing some scans.  I had a lot of scans to do, I had to save them on the network and then put them in sugar. After I finished, I updated the mailer list. I finished around 10:45 and I started to put labels on postcards. I did them until lunch. After lunch, I continued to put labels on postcards and later I mailed them out.
  After I finished the postcards, I went upstairs to Ideal Contracting and I helped them to file. I went back downstairs and I help Sylvia with some papers. After I helped Sylvia, I continued a mailer list that Alex left me to do. I didn't get to get very far. Today was a pretty good day.

  What is my favorite thing about being a Sophomore? I'm glad that I'm not a Freshmen because last year we got to miss a lot of fun activities in school. We missed the spirit games and we had to go to work on Wednesday (pizza day). And every year that goes by, I get closer to graduation.
  What is Dia De Los Muertos, the Day Of The Dead? It's a time of celebration, to remember and honor those who have passed on. It's celebrated on November 1st and 2nd. Many people celebrate by creating a Alter with Ofrendas, offerings.They usually have items to remember a lost one or they decorate a grave of a loved one with candies, flowers, photos, food, drinks, and many more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog