10/21/14 by Richard Zarate

  Today was a pretty long day. When I got here, I saw that someone was sitting in my usual spot. So I went to go sit in Osmara's desk. I did some scans until Zach gave me some work to do. I had to go to the item master and changed the number of inventory. I started to work, I just had to change the quantity and date for each item, but there was a lot to do. I continued to work until lunch.
  After lunch I went back to Osmara's desk and continued to work. I said hi to Frank, after a while, I finished my work. Sylvia asked me to make some folders for her. They were easy and fast. I handed Sylvia the folders and she gave me a high five. I called Zach to tell him I finished. My day was pretty great.

  What did I think about "Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson. It was a great book, the book made you think who you are. There's 4 characters, 2 humans who are named Hem and Haw, 2 mice named Sniff and Scurry. Sniff responds to things when they are changing. Scurry jumps straight into action. Hem is a someone who wants things to stay the same. Haw is someone who accepts changes and moves forward. I think I'm Hem, it's because I want to stay in familiar territory, I'm not a huge fan of change. This book made me think about what I want to do with my life. Do I want to stay in Michigan or go to another state for college. I believe that many people can get good things out of "Who Moved My Cheese." I would recommend this book to a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog