Jacqueline Perez - Working alongside Sylvia

Jacqueline Perez
October 23, 2014
In the office working alongside Sylvia
            I was very productive in what I did today. I helped Sylvia with DACA this morning and now I’m in charge of updating the spreadsheet. I also have to email Sylvia and Joanne regularly about the DACA applicant’s statuses. I also called some of the applicants to see if they can come in for some signatures that were left unsigned.
            I took my lunch and while I was on lunch break I did some homework. I worked on a US History essay.

            After lunch I worked on the GM Cares Week Before and After PowerPoint. I added some pictures, fixed texts and moved slides around. I also did the cover page for the binder where my blogs go. Overall it was an amazing day working in the Administration office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog