Christopher Lara 10-2-14

Christopher Lara 10-2-14
                Today’s tasks improved my knowledge of the work I’m doing at Ideal. Many of the tasks have been repetitive, and other than using the skill of memorization, a steady routine was being incorporated into my internship.

                The past couple of work days have shown me that a steady routine is going to be necessary completing my tasks for the day. To begin, I come and ask if there are any special tasks that should be completed. After, I file some paperwork that is on a rack on top of the cabinets. Then, I file some more paperwork for Chelsea, and I match shippers to invoices. Finally, I filed hard-dollar folders or any other types of paperwork for Maria.


                These tasks are always present in my work days for the Contracting side of Ideal, so if I put them into a set routine for the day, then my day goes much smoother. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog