Today at work I was doing a lot of printing.I was doing printing for Tony and Steven. They sent me email of what thy wanted me to do for the day. They started by talking to me and tell me where to put them and how many they wanted. they wanted 3 stets of each one i was going to print. When they finished explaining me what to do. I started waiting for Steve to put the files and the papers that he wanted me to print. He was putting them in my flash drive that they gave me so it can be easy for me to change and print them.

 When I finished with printing all of those papers I had my lunch break for a hour. I had finished  my lunch early so i got bored and walked around. I have went downstairs to go talk with Osmara like i always do in lunch. she wasn't in he office so i looked for her and I saw her in the kitchen. She was cleaning the refrigerator because they told her to she didn't want to i would ether because their was old moldy food that been their for a long time. I could tell because the refrigerator smelled bad . When she finally was done went went to her office to talk for awhile. i would had stayed longer but i could because my lunch was over so i head up stairs to continue what I was doing.

I started with my spreed sheet that i had to update for the active jobs .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog