Jacqueline 10-20-14

Jacqueline Perez
October 20, 2014

            I did a lot of things today that I liked. I went around Detroit to local businesses with Rachel to pass out flyers. I also worked on the last DACA applications that need to be mailed. I also helped Sylvia with GM Cares Week PowerPoint because it needed some finishing touches.

            In the morning the first thing I did was write my thank you letters to Paul Blavin and the London’s, who came to visit last Monday and were very nice and helpful. I learned more about college and different colleges. I, then, began to work on the PowerPoint and editing some of the slides. After that I went out to lunch with Rachel Gutierrez and we ate tacos from Taco Veloz. After our lunch we went around Detroit to some local businesses to put up and pass out flyers for DIA Away. When I came back I worked on DACA and making sure people had all the signatures. I was very productive today and very proud of what I got done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog