Christopher Lara 10-9-14

Christopher Lara 10-9-14
Today was a very casual day. I completed a repetitive task that took up a large portion of my day, but the outcome was well worth the effort. 
The task can be described as matching shippers with invoices. I’ve done this multiple times in the past, but today’s set of invoices took longer than usual. The procedure for this task was simple. First, find the shipper with the corresponding invoice, then staple. Today’s set took longer because I was not as energized as usual. Next time, I will eat breakfast so my mind can stay active and awake, thus being ready for any situation or task Ideal Contracting throws at me.

Overall, I had fun talking with Maria today, and I enjoyed the company of my great boss, Yesenia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog