10/22/12

Today at Ideal was a cool, normal day. Catherine had me look through some magazine and look on websites to see if we could distribute to anybody we don't distribute to at the moment.She also had me look up contact information for important mailers that will be sent out to future distributors. Then I ate lunch and had some noodles from home. After lunch I got some waters for Sylvia and put them out for an important executive meeting that was about to start! I also helped Abel set up for a NMSDC show, one of the biggest shows of the year for us. It was kind of cool to go to the back building for the first time. i would really like to go back there more often to see how things work. It was really quiet compared to the A building. That was my day. Can't wait for thursday.

MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog