10/23/12

Today was a good day. I came to Ideal and started to do I-9s and E-verify papers and put them in the folder. Took me half the morning to do it because there was a lot. When I completed the I-9s I started working on my paper for the folder where we put our blog sheets. I looked up some picture that would represent me in the future and, a good quote. I wanted to do something very different for my quote. I put a quote about a rapper "Eminem", because he was raised in Detroit and also because he had a hard time in his early life. I look up for Eminem because he became one of the greatest rapper alive today. Lunch came and I ate pizza like usual. When I was done with my lunch I started to do my Latin homework which I finished. Then I helped Linda do copies and go downstairs to get checks signed. I was a little down, because this is my last day I’m going to see Linda, knowing that Yesi left and now Linda, things are going to be different next week. Overall, my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog