10/16/12

Today was a great day. I started my morning saying good morning to everybody upstairs. Linda had PDPM and hard dollar folders, so I had to file them. When I was done she had me scan papers to her and helped her do timesheets. Then I went to my computer, well actually, Linda's computer, but I went to this website called "mustbsafe" that Bob wanted me to see and take a test like last time. Few hours passed and Bob needed me to blueprints and put them in order. Lunch came and I had pizza that Linda brought. When I was done with my lunch time I started to do my Biology homework. Then Linda had me do I-9s and do 'new hire reporting' on www.mi-newhire.com. It tooked me all afternoon. Overall my day went greate. Im looking foward for this week.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog