10/25/12

At the beginning of my day Catherine had me sort a few mailers that had got sent back to us to make sure we updated the contact information.When I was done with that she wanted me to look through some magazines to see if we had some dealers or some products that looked like ours and flag them to see if we can distribute to them. As I get to know the Ideal Shield product line more, it's easier to do this task. Then we reviewed what I found. Then, we went through an industry specific magazine and I gathered potential contacts. Then I had lunch! When I finished my lunch Catherine wanted me to go on the Ideal YouTube page which I've been watching recently and put down all of the views for each of our videos as part of a marketing "analytics" exercise.


Can I install a bollard cover yet? Still waiting...and can't wait!

MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog