Friday !

Today was a good day at Ideal Group but because of my game the night before I felt a little tired. Even though I was tired I managed to keep good attitude. I started out by helping Ideal Setech with the billing for this week and that took most of my morning. When lunch came me and Amanda went out to eat. We had food at Nuestra Familia a little Mexican restaurant in Detroit and had a good talk about school. After I came back to Ideal, I started to voucher and Amanda brought cake since it was Linda’s birthday and it was a nice treat. Then I went to start on my cover photo for my blog binder and thought hard about what I want to represent who I am. It took me a while but I decided to do something that relates to who I might be in the future. After I went back to vouchering and that was my day.

Jose Perez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog