Today!

Today was a very hard, long, and busy day. It all started when I came to Ideal and I had to do this week’s billing. Since it was the first time I was doing it on my own it was different. I had to do a few more steps on the process of my task and it took a little longer than expected. During the time it took me to finish Sylvia pulled me aside and gave me advice on how to greet people. It had me thinking for a little while but I understood her message. After, I took lunch. I had a good time eating my school lunch and doing some school work. When lunch came to an end I went back to work and finished this week’s billing. I then went to look for more work, I filed for the rest of the day. The best part about today is dinner with my friends after work.

JOSE PEREZ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog