4/2/12

Today went great. Today went by fast for me, maybe because I was busy working all day. I came to Ideal and started by saying good morning to everybody like usual. I went to Julie's office and started to prepare my laptop that I use. I asked Julie if she has any work for me to do, she said to ask Linda and Bob because she didn’t have any work for me yet. I went with Linda and she had me do filing, it took me half the morning. Then, I had to make folders for newly hired people. Chelsea had PDPM and hard dollar so I went and file them all. Lunch came and ate pizza, which was good. When I was done eating Kevin Foucher needed me to do something for him. He had me do blueprints and put them in order. I had to do them fast because he was going to a meeting. He came and help me staple them together. My work for him was done so I went back to Linda and started to do I-9's and E-verify. When I was done, I started to do my homework and finished it. Overall my day went great.

jp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog