10/29/12

Today was a good day since I worked twice in a row I got a head start in my work. Like always I started my day by doing the weekly billing for Ideal Setech. There wasn’t that much to bill since I had already finished most of it the week before. It took me a little while to finish, but I got it done before lunch. After, I went to file for the rest of my morning and then went to lunch. At lunch I looked up the results of the Tiger's game and sadly they didn’t win but they had a great season. I had a sandwich and some gold fish with a glass of water. After, I went to help Setech with the mail and since it was Monday there was plenty to do. Afterwards, I went to talk to Amanda about my weekend and how school is going but we ended up talking about cars which was actually kind of fun. I am looking forward to taking my brother trick or treating for Halloween this Wednesday and hopefully my week goes great.

Jose Perez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog