10/31/12

Today was an ugly, windy morning. I had to wait for 5 minutes for my ride to come, it was so cold. I came to Ideal wondering who I was going to work with since Linda was gone, but Linda was here today. I asked Linda and Bob if they had something for me to do. Linda wanted me to file and do E-verify and I-9s. Bob needed me to replace a roll from the big printer where they print blueprints. It was kind of hard because Bob taught me this when I began to work this year, but I figured it out. I continue to do the I-9s and E-verify. Lunch came and Linda and I went to McDonald's and got some hamburgers. When I was finished with my lunch I started to do my Latin homework. My homework was done so I worked on the I-9s and E-verify. Overall, my day went great.


JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog